These Rules of use of the site guzema-foundation.com (hereinafter – the Rules and the Site) operate between Users of the Site and the administration of the Site – Charitable organization “VALERIA GUZEMA CHARITABLE FOUNDATION” (hereinafter – the Organization) and regulate all uses of the Site owned and operated by the Organization.
- Use of the Site is permitted only to the User who has accepted all the terms of these Rules, the Privacy Agreement and other rules posted on the Site, including the Public Offer Agreement.
- The User isobligedto carefully read the Rules before using the Site. By using any part of the Site, the User automatically agrees to be bound by the terms of these Rules with the Organization.
- Services, programs, projects, promotionsavailableto the User on the Site may have additional rules, conditions and agreements established by the Organization or a third party and governing their use. Before using such services and participating in such programs, projects, promotions, the User must carefully read the terms of participation in them and provide consent to such terms.
- The information contained on the Site in the form of reports, news and other information materials of the Organization is relevant as of the date of their compilation (publication).
- TheUsermay not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, reproduce, create new works, distribute, perform, or in any way use the content of the site (including software) in whole or in part.
- The materials published on the Site are intended for personal non-commercial use. The User has the right to download or copy the content of the site, other components and elements displayed on the Site only for personal use, subject to all copyrights and other messages contained therein.
- TheUseris allowed to use the information posted on the website of the Organization free of charge, provided that the hyperlink is open and the source is linked. The use of information means any reproduction, publication, distribution, processing, translation, inclusion of its parts in other works and other methods provided by the Law of Ukraine “On Copyright and Related Rights”. Any permission for the commercial use of the above materials is granted only with the prior written consent of the Organization.
- The Organization has the right to close or suspend the operation of the Site or any part thereof, change the Site in whole or in part without prior notice to the User.
- The Organization is not responsible for the content of websites that do not belong to it, links to which may be present on the Site, and does not guarantee their availability.
- The Organization has the right to make changes to these Rules. All changes to the Rules will be available as a new version of the Rules. All changes to the Rules come into force from the moment of their publication. By using the Site, the User confirms his agreement with the new terms of the Rules in the version in force at the time of use of the Site.
- In case of invalidation of any part of these Rules, other parts of the Rules remain in force. The waiver by either party of any provision or condition of these Rules or any violation thereof shall not invalidate this provision or condition.
- The Organization shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by the User or third parties as a result of misunderstanding or incomprehensionof the terms of these Rules, instructions or guidelines on the use of the Site, relating to the procedure for posting data and other technical issues.
- These Rules must be interpreted and applied in accordance with the laws of Ukraine. Any disputes regarding the implementation of these Rules will be resolved by the relevant court located in Ukraine.
- For any questions related to the use of the Site and its materials, you can contact at: email@example.com