«User» – any individual who has ever accessed the Site and has reached the age acceptable for acceptance of the User Agreement posted on the Site and this Policy.
«Site» – guzema-foundation.com and all its other elements/sections/parts/web pages located at the specified domain address.
«Organization» – the owner of the Site – the Charitable organization “VALERIA GUZEMA CHARITABLE FOUNDATION”.
«Personal data» – information or a set of information about the User that is identified or can be specifically identified.
« Processing of personal data» – any action or set of actions, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and distribution (spreading, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including the use of information (automated) systems.
«Cookie» – a piece of data created by the Site and stored on the User’s computer in the form of one or more files. Cookies do not contain personal data and may be blocked by the Member at any time.
- Subjectofthe agreement
This Agreement defines the procedure for obtaining, storing, processing, using and disclosing personal data provided to the Organization by the User when using the Site. By using any part of the Site, the User grants the Organization the right to receive, store, process, use and disclose the User’s personal data under the terms of this Agreement.
- Collectionanduse of personal data
When the User uses the Site, the Organization processes the User’s data, namely:
- IP addresses;
- parameters and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent).
When visiting the site, all logins to the system are recorded. Other information about the User’s traffic is not processed or stored. The organization collects data on statistics of site visits. The information may include information about the connection, traffic, the User’s browser, as well as the date, time, duration of work on the Internet and stay on the site.
- Processingofpersonal data
Processing and storage of personal data is carried out in data centers, which houses the equipment that ensures the operation of site services. The provided personal data is processed and can be stored in the personal data base or a separate table of the site database.
- Purposesofuse of personal data
Personal data of the user is used in order to ensure the provision of Internet services of the site, exchange of information/news, relations in the field of advertising and communication.
- Termofstorage of personal data
Personal data is stored for no longer than is necessary in accordance with the purpose of their processing.
The organization uses the following categories of cookies:
- functional cookies – used to save settings or configurations stored on the User’s device between web browser sessions.
- target cookies – used to provide content that may be of interest to the User. This data is stored on the User’s device between web browser sessions.
- cookie files of third-party services and analytics services.
The configuration settings for cookies for mobile web browsers may vary; full-fledged work with the site is available only when using cookies; disabling cookies may restrict access to the content and malfunction of the site’s services.
- Interactionofthe Site with other resources
When the User uses the site, the codes of other Internet resources and third parties may be present on its pages, as a result of which such Internet resources and third parties receive User data.
Therefore, these Internet resources may receive and process information that the User has visited these pages, as well as other information transmitted by the User’s browser.
Such Internet resources can be:
- social network plugins
The use of these services is necessary for the operational analysis of site visits, internal and external evaluation of site traffic, depth of views, activity of users. The data received from these services are not stored or processed by the Organization. Accordingly, if the User for any reason does not want these services to access his personal data, the User may, at his discretion, clear cookies (through his browser).
- Interactionwiththird parties regarding personal data
The Organization shall not transfer personal data to third parties, except in cases where such transfer is required by law, at the request of the personal data subject or in other cases set forth in this Agreement. The Organization understands that personal information is the value and inalienable content, including personal intangible rights of any individual, and therefore takes all possible measures to protect personal information of Users, voluntarily and knowingly transmitted by the latter to the Organization. The Website may contain links to other websites (for informational purposes only). If you link to other websites, this Agreement will not apply to such websites. Therefore, the Organization recommends that you review the Agreement on Privacy and Protection of Personal Data of each website before transmitting any personally identifiable information.
- Protectionofpersonal data
The Organization uses generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection of information and personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite all efforts, the Organization cannot guarantee absolute protection from any threats that arise outside of regulation. The Organization provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the requirements of the Organization. Distribution of personal data without the consent of the data subject or his/her authorized person is permitted in cases specified by law and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic well-being and protection of human rights.
- Termsofaccess to personal data
The procedure for access to personal data of third parties is determined by the terms of the User’s consent provided to the owner of personal data for the processing of such data or in accordance with the requirements of the law. The user has the right to receive any information about himself from any subject of relations related to personal data, provided that the surname, name and patronymic, place of residence (location) and details of the document certifies the natural person who submits the request, except in cases established by law. The user has access to personal data free of charge.
- Rightsofthe subject of personal data
The Organization informs the User about his rights as a subject of personal data, which are regulated by the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, namely:
- – know about the sources of collection, location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, location of the owner or controller of personal data or give the appropriate instructions to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
- receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information on third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
- access to their personal data;
- receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether his personal data are processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
- make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
- make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
- to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or tarnishes the honor, dignity and business reputation of the physical persons;
- appeal to the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or to the court with complaints about the processing of their personal data;
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
- make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to the processing of their personal data during the consent;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
To update, access, modify, block or delete your personal data, withdraw consent to the processing of personal data provided by you to the Organization under this Agreement, or in the event of any comments, suggestions or claims regarding personal data that processed by the Organization, the User has the right to apply to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changingtheterms of the Agreement
This Agreement may be amended and supplemented from time to time and without prior notice to the User, including when changing the requirements of the law. In the event of significant changes to this Agreement, the Organization will post a notice on the Site and specify the date of entry into force of these changes.